Searching for the Best Cordless Hair Clippers for Bald Head? You’ve come to the right place.
While there is still quite a bit of cultural and social taboo for men with bald heads, luckily we are moving towards a time where there is considerably more and more acceptance for men who purposefully opt for the suave and bold bald look.
However, anyone who actually has to groom and maintain head hair that grows much quicker than the hair on your beard would, the struggle is literally real! This is why having a super-powerful electric and cordless hair clipper is super important if you need to get rid of any stray growth on the go.
This article will be dedicated to reviewing what we feel are the four best bald head clippers in the business so don’t go anywhere! You can read the entire list which is will give you a quick overview of all the important features and qualities of each product and will leave the decision making up to you. If you want a quick recommendation we suggest the Wahl Professional 5 Star 8110 Balding Clipper that gives an exceptionally close balding experience like no other.
Let’s get started with the best cordless hair clippers for bald head now.
Best Cordless Hair Clippers for Bald Head
Let’s take a look at all the best cordless hair clippers for bald heads and see which one suits your needs.
Where better to start this list from, than with an Andis product? Although not marketed towards the balding experience, we recommend this product due to its amazing T Line Blades that are built for accuracy like no other and because of the countless positive reviews it receives.
So let’s start off this review without wasting any more of your time.
- T Line Blades- Straight off the bat what sets this product apart from the crowd is it’s unique t line blades that allow the Outliner to maneuver itself around some of the trickiest areas near the head such as behind the ears. They also give you the closest shave with no chance of any small hair left behind.
- Great for Sensitive Skin- The head area might be harder than say the beard however, it is the most susceptible to razor burns, rashes, irritation, and redness. With the T Outliner, this will no longer be a thing to worry about as its T Blades provide a close cut without any damage to your skin.
- Ergonomic Design- Shaving a full head of hair is no joke and takes a whole lot of time and patience. With a super lightweight body, the T Outliner will never become a hassle to use.
In terms of handy accessories, this device is a god send as it comes armed with a separate detailing trimmer, a handy case for its guard combs and brow and ear trim guides. But this alone is not why this product has garnered such a huge fan base online as it promises an unbelievable 100-minute battery life, adjustable blades and much more!
Let’s dig in a little deeper and find out if this product is for you!
Unbelievable battery- We haven’t heard of a 100-minute battery capability in the absolute longest while. This might have to do with the Lithium-Ion battery that gives it such a superior charge time which makes this a favorite for those with bald heads as it definitely takes longer to maintain this style. However, to be fair, the battery decreases a bit faster than other products so maybe it really is too good to be true?
Carbon Steel blades with taper settings– Carbon coated blades provide the most precision based cutting and the handy taper settings allow for readjustments as per the user’s demand which is the best for blending styles.
Cutting Options- You will receive the 10 ten set combs with cutting lengths starting from 1/16 to 1 inch. However, you can also purchase additional combs in sizes 1 ½ and 1 ¼ inch.
Cordless and Corded– Although we value the cordless option, there are undoubtedly some instances where going corded is also beneficial especially when you forgot to charge your device, therefore, this dual option is appreciated.
As we mentioned earlier, this is by far one of our and the online community’s absolute favorites when it comes to the world of balding clippers. The extremely close and precise shave might be our main reason but this device is an overall amazing product
Let’s look at some of its best features.
- Precision Blades- Normal or average blades simply don’t cut it for the full balding experience and dull blades are not something the 8110 hosts. Its surgical precision blades are specially designed exclusively for the head with no other setting available. Now, that’s dedication!
- Accessories Galore- The 8110 Balding clipper comes handy with a User’s Manual, blade maintenance oil, one blade, a barbers comb, a shaving brush and 2 cutting guides. Making for a very nice little package at a great price.
- Great Performance– The blades are perfect for the crop shaving style of balding as they get as close to the skin as mechanically possible for a set of clippers.
Since the blades are so sharp, they should be used with a little caution and to keep them looking as sharp as ever, it is recommended to oil and clean the blades after each use. Always put away with the blade guard on top to ensure the blades remain sanitized.
At first glance, this device looks like it was made for the balding look as it is quite different from other hair clippers with its wide and flat body design. However, the product is just as good for the beard, neck or mustache areas and its unique design isn’t the only reason it has received raving reviews online.
Let’s explore some of the main features.
- Ergonomic Design- The trickiest bit about clipping your head is the amount of time it may take, however, if the device you are using hosts a super comfortable and ergonomic design like the HC 4250, then you needn’t be concerned at all. The compact and sleek design makes for a very comfortable experience and its superior rubber grip ensures, the device won’t slide out of your hands even during wet use. This also makes it super easy to maneuver.
- Wide Blades- The more the width of the clipper, the more surface area it covers. Simple and efficient. As can be seen clearly in the design, this clipper’s edged curve shape and stainless steel blade will glide smoothly over any texture, growth or type of hair without any problem. This hair clipper has a curved edge with a stainless steel blade that cuts any texture of hair. No more hair tugging or pulling!
- Set of 9 combs- The additional set of 9 combs ensures that you have the freedom to cut with your ease in mind. The different length add certain flexibility to this package and of course, will be just as useful when tackling beards or neck areas.
- Powerful Battery-The HC 4250 is powered by an ultra-strong lithium ion battery which is perfect for a cordless clipper as it runs for up to 40 minutes after a full charge. This is great in case you forgot to charge your device the night before or if you are in a rush. Furthermore, the complete charge time is merely four hours and in case you do not have the time, it also comes with a 5-minute quick charge option for your ease.
- Wet and Dry Option- For anyone shaving their head for the first time, a dry shave can be super daunting, so it is good that this clipper comes with both wet and dry options so that the user has an added cushion of safety in the form of shaving foams and gels. The blades come off for a good wash as well.
To be entirely fair there have been some flaws associated with this product including a certain level of difficulty it poses when dealing with shaving areas such as behind the ears as it is prone to pulling up hair. Apart from a difficulty maneuvering around harder to reach places another issue is the fact that other products in the same price and specs list have greater charge times.
However, we feel the good outweighs the bad for this device and for the price it sells at, it is a wonderful investment for any newbie.
You will an impressive thirteen additional accessories along with the Remington HC 4250 Shortcut Pro including blade maintenance oil, a handy storing pouch, a cleaning brush and a complete 9 set combs for length adjustment.