In today’s day and age, there are a few standards that have undeniably set for electric devices especially those having to do with your beard. For example, we as users expect devices that offer the sharpest precision blades. However, one feature that we especially desire is the dual functionality when it comes to your wet and dry shaving or trimming settings.
Our skin and our beards are no one trick ponies in the sense that what setting might be great for one day, might end up disastrous for another. So, to deal with this issue well, we’ve compiled a list of the best waterproof beard trimmers that will allow you to give your skin and hair the treatment it deserves when it need it!
Keep reading on if you’re on the lookout for a beard trimmer that can do both!
Best Waterproof Beard Trimmer
The first trimmer on our list is the Remington ‘Wet- Tech’ which grants you the smoothest and cleanest wet trim along with the most comfortable dry shave, entirely up to your desire. Along with a superior wet tech technology, it is also rechargeable and cordless giving you the most freedom to use it on the go.
Being a 100 percent waterproof has its inherent advantages as the wet tech allows for a comfortable shaving and trimming experience at the sink, in the shower or when used with an array of bath foams, shaving gels and creams without clogging up or causing any damage to the machine.
What most companies underrate as a quality is the feature of hypoallergenic blades which give your sensitive skin the best protection against razor burns, redness, any sort of irritation, or breakouts due to its unique stainless steel blades which are as sharp as they are safe.
Ergonomic design is one of the best features in any hand held device as hand cramps are a real problem after extended use.
Why we like it
- Ergonomic Design
- Waterproof Wet Tech Technology
- Hypoallergenic Nickle Blades
Braun devices offer only the most exceptional and premium quality German engineering that takes the top marks every time.
- The BT 3040 is a portable waterproof product that does not confine the user like your corded devices do. Great for travelling, long business trips and for use on the go, they make trimming hassle free and without any pesky cords.
- Since it is cordless, we expect only the best charge time and the BT3040 beard trimmer does not disappoint! It gives you up to 60 minutes of unparalleled trimming which ensures that you’ll quite literally will always have a full charge.
- Waterproof wash feature is also a god send in the sense that no longer will dry cleaning leave behind hair and residue. Pop open the top, run in under a tap and you’re good to go!
Why we like it:
- Great battery
- Cordless Use
- 39 precision settings
The Norelco 3500 comes ready with a cleaning brush a special vacuum cleaning tool, a traveling case, a detailing trimmer head in three sizes and a beard comb. It’s not often that you get a reliable device that still aims to put the customer’s best interest first. Well, the 45-day return guarantee for ultimate user satisfaction has won our hearts.
- You can test the 3500 without any worry and in case it doesn’t live up to your standards, you can simply return it within the specified time period. Although we doubt you’ll want to return this device, you will get your full money back!
- Customize your styling experience with all of these accessories included in within the package deal. A detail trimming head, a standard one for normal operation, two detailing combs in medium and large and a fully adjustable beard comb to set your preferred lengths.
- They also boast a unique built-in Vacuum cleaning technology that is said to grasp up to 90 percent of your leftover hair. No more messes left behind as this device allows you to suck up all the hairs as soon as the device turns on. Although remarkable as an option we would like a switch.
Why we love it:
- 45 day return guarantee
- Vacuum Suction
- Specific Styling
Panasonic devices are known for their efficient performance and reliable parts, but the ER224S gives the user much more as it comes with a dual wet and dry functionality which makes your job comfortable and smooth before and after each session.
- Want to clean the device with water for fast results? No problem just do your business and quite literally dump the whole machine underwater. Simply dry off and for added cleanliness brush off with the cleaning brush. Finish off with a bit of blade oil every once in a while and you’re done. It’s that simple!
- The stainless steel blades don’t only ensure that you will be left with the smoothest precision-based shave but also the fact that they last a very long time so you don’t have to keep changing them for the best job.
- They work at the best angle for the cleanest trim which is a 45-degree rotation. With this feature, you can be sure that you will not feel the need to run over a spot more than once.
Why we like it:
- Best cutting angle
Phillips Norelco 3500
If you cannot be bothered by the struggle of having to charge your device routinely and you have met with the trouble of an uncharged device more than once, then the Phillip Norelco 3500 might just be the device for you as it gives you an astounding two hours of charging after one full charge! That’s close to around 50 or so trims per charge.
- Not only does it feature a long charging life, it is also cordless and portable so it is the perfect device to take away on your holidays or business meetings. If you’re a man on the road, look no further for your beard grooming needs.
- Although not completely waterproof, this device is easy to use and even easier to clean. Simply wash under a running tap and dry before each use. Top it all off with a smidge of blade oil and its done and dusted.
Why we like it:
- Up to 2 hours of charge
The Panasonic ER GB40 S is a one of a kind precision based trimmer for your beard as along with being waterproof, it also has a whopping 19 different adjustment setting. 19! That means you get to decide what length of hair you want.
- Since the adjustments range from 1 to 10 millimetres, you bet you can get the most precise and premium trimming experience each time by simply turning the rotating dial to choose your desired length for the day.
- Ergonomic design, we love them! And this device from Panasonic has a gripping rubber handle that not only allows you to grasp it comfortably in your hands but also to avoid dropping it during a wet use.
- It is also hypoallergenic in nature as it is made from the finest quality stainless steel preventing bumps, bruises, cuts and redness of any form.
Why we like it:
- Hypoallergenic Blades
- 19 Adjustment Settings